Welcome to the Stoic Coffee Break Podcast!
Thanks for stopping by the home of the Stoic Coffee Break podcast. The Stoic Coffee Break is a weekly podcast where I take an aspect of stoicism and try to dig a bit deeper and break it down to it’s most important points. I share my experiences, both my successes and my failures and hope that you can learn something and improve your life, all within the space of a coffee break.
If you want to dig deeper yourself and talk with other listeners who are working on applying stoicism in their daily lives, join us in the Stoic Coffee House. You’ll gain access to bonus content, be able to participate in monthly AMA discussions, and more!
If you enjoy this podcast and find value in it, I would really appreciate it if you would make a donation on Patreon. I have put thousands of hours of work into this podcast, so just as you would pay for an audio book, donating on Patreon would be helpful in offsetting hosting fees, and help fund new ventures as I look for ways to expand the reach of this podcast.
You can support the podcast here: https://patreon.com/stoiccoffee
Thanks for stopping in!
— Erick Cloward
Amor Fati, Amor Coffee!
Listen to more episodes:
- 272 – Drop Your Opinions, Live Your Principles“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” — Marcus Aurelius Do your opinions get in your way? Do your opinions cause issues in your relationships? What would happen if you weren’t so attached to your opinions? In this episode learn we should be willing to let go of attachments to our opinions and how doing so can help you live a happier life.
- 271 – Cultivating Connection: Stoic Insights on Loneliness“As long as we live, let us cherish each other. For, when we die, the opportunity of aiding one another is lost for all eternity.” — Seneca Struggling with loneliness? The last few years have been tough, but it’s important to reach out and connect with others. Discover the insights on loneliness from a Stoic perspective in the latest episode. #StoicWisdom #Loneliness #Connection #StoicCoffeeBreak
- 270- Benefit of the Doubt“Everywhere, at each moment, you have the option: to accept this event with humility; to treat this person as they should be treated; to approach this thought with care, so that nothing irrational creeps in.” —Marcus Aurelius Do you give others the benefit of the doubt? Giving people grace can make you happier with yourself. Learn why it’s important to trust and forgive others in this article. #trust #forgiveness #relationships
- 269 – Getting Unstuck“The limit is not the sky. The limit is the mind.” — Wim Hof Are you feeling stuck in life? Do you find it difficult to move forward and break free from the rut you’re in? In this article, we explore the reasons behind getting stuck and offer practical ideas to help you get unstuck. Whether it’s a lack of resources, dependence on others, fear, or burnout, we provide insights and strategies to overcome these obstacles and create positive change in your life. Don’t let stagnation hold you back – it’s time to break free and thrive! #selfimprovement #personaldevelopment #getunstuck
- 268 – Creation is the Purpose of LifeWhat is the purpose of life? To create. From the dawn of time, humans have been driven to create. Whether it’s art, technology, or solutions to world problems, our creativity leads to breakthroughs and advances for humanity. It’s through creation that we discover ourselves and express our humanity. Embrace your creativity and make a difference in the world. #creativity #purposeoflife #create